Data Centre ICT Networking Product of the Year
At Stateless, we are reinventing network connectivity. Dedicated to relentlessly solving the network challenges others deem impossible, Stateless delivers an industry-first SD-IX platform that gives network providers the power to monetize their connectivity assets in new ways while streamlining network operations and minimizing capital expenditures. The revolutionary Stateless platform gives users the power to optimize existing network assets to control and connect every endpoint, including portfolio data centers, tenant sites and hyperscale clouds. Stateless is proudly based in Boulder, Colorado.
Stateless invented a revolutionary network technology so users can deploy new network ecosystems for the growing 5G, IoT, and Cloud needs that current legacy network infrastructure cannot handle.
Software-Defined Interconnect (SD-IX) lets you manage your network in a simple, evolvable, and scalable way.
Instead of rigid and expensive hardware or traditional NFV solutions that are complex and difficult to manage, SD-IX allows network services like IPsec, routing as a service, and network service chaining to be easily deployed and integrated by users through a software platform.
Luxon uses Software-Defined Interconnect (SD-IX) to give Enterprise DevOps and network users the power to deliver, control and program multiple interconnections through a software platform.
With Stateless Luxon, you can now:
- Empower Network DevOps via open standard APIs to deploy Layer 3+ network functions like routing and security to easily connect any workload to any endpoint
- Launch many different interconnection applications without impacting underlying network infrastructure
- Support hundreds of users via superior multi-tenant capacity
- Rapidly create and demolish connections in seconds without deep network experience
- Build clouds of network functions at Internet scale
Create the Network You Need
NFV, VNF, SD-WAN, and SDN alone are not the answer.
Stateless microservice network function platform allows Network DevOps to fearlessly create automated connections to support cloud-based applications, IoT and 5G services.